Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How did that happen...

So, we now know how to get two people into the football games at the BIG HOUSE with only one ticket. Apparently, if you try to violate stadium policies by bringing in an "illegal" purse the gatekeeper will get so bent out of shape about the bag that he will forget to tear off the bottom half of your ticket - leaving you with a still useable ticket. Not that we used the ticket, but now we know. And I did lose my purse, since my only options were try to hide it outside the stadium and have someone steal it or throw it away. Luckily, it was a free bag that came with something else - I don't even remember what - so I am not all that disappointed. Unfortunately, Michigan did not win, but the game was great, so that bag was a worthwhile trade for some great football.

Have a great Thanksgiving... remember to take at least a minute and be thankful that you are not a law student or a dental student with two weeks until final exams. Ugh...

No comments: