It is going to be greater than 70 degrees at my house today! This is wonderful - we can finally open the windows and air out the doggy smell that has accummulated all winter long. Not that we mind our doggy, but there is something wonderful about the fresh spring scent.
Less than 40 days until I graduate and only 4 classes left - finally the end of such a long journey, but also the start of one crazy new adventure. So many things are still up in the air, and probably will remain that way for quite a while. At least I know I will have my degree and one very well educated husband. Life is so full of options for us at this point - for Steve Indian Health Service or Endodontics school or just general practice. Each option is a different location, and potentially a different bar exam :( but, God has directed us to where we are and will continue to lead if we wait patiently for the path to fall into place. I can't help but feeling like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz - I keep following the road without quite knowing where the end of the road will lead.
But at least there is Maize and her constant silliness to keep things from getting too heavy. Below is Maize and all her "babies" (a stuffed lizard and a stuffed beagle).



No comments:
Post a Comment