I am officially cancer free (not that we were really concerned about cancer - it was other types of non-cancerous tumors that would still require surgery that we were more worried about). According to the nurse I have "no abnormal cells" - as she was telling me this great news I was thinking that she really didn't know me to well. Anyone who really knows me knows that most of my cells are abnormal ;-)
So... tonight our little family is going to celebrate, my lumpy breast and all. Although they gave us the good news, there is still no word on what is causing my lump or how we are going to get rid of it. I guess it will just be another little quirky thing I have to add to the moles, mobile kneecaps, and flat feet.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment